Monday 11 May 2015

Daytime Look- Matte Eyes

I do not own or wear a lot of matte eye shadows, so when I do my eyes like this it is a rarity. However, I think that it actually looks quite flattering on the eye as sometimes glitter, shimmer and sparkles can get a bit too much! The colours Iv used here could also be used in a night time look. They are quite dark for the day time and if built up could become very dark and would be ideal for a night time look. 

I have used one shimmery colour in this look which is the inner corner and brow bone highlight because I do not have any highlighting colours that I really like other than shimmery ones. Other than that, this eye look is all matte. 


Eyes: Mac-Quarry-All over lid and taken underneath. Mac- Charcoal Brown- Through crease and outer corner and also taken underneath. Blended out. Urban Decay- Naked 1 Palette- Virgin- Inner corner/brow bone.
Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner 24H- 08 Black Gold

Blusher- Nars- Orgasm

Lips- Vaseline 
Thank you for reading this blog post <3


No comments:

Post a Comment