Monday 11 May 2015

Nail Art

I am not a very big nail person and I am rubbish at painting my own, but the other day I was up quite late doing coursework and I needed to take a break. My nails were really chipped and had needed painting for the last week so I did just that. I fancied something different so I searched nail art for beginners on YouTube and I found a nail tutorial that did not need nail tools and instead a makeup sponge which is something I do have.

This is the nail tutorial here. From a channel called elleandish.

I changed it up a little bit as I did not have tape for the heart. I just did the normal style over all my nails. I messed up quite a few times and I had nail polish everywhere but after a cotton bud and nail polish remover clean up I don't think that they turned out too bad. They are a little messy, but practice makes perfect right?



What do you think ? 

Thank you for reading this blog post <3




No comments:

Post a Comment