Tuesday 5 May 2015

OOTD & MOTD

Occasionally, me and my friends go out for lunch and a pop round the town. Last week I was feeling braver than usual and decided to wear a playsuit that I had bought a while ago and loved, but never wore because I didn't feel that it looked right on me or very nice, but since I have lost a bit of weight lately I tried it and loved it. I wore it with tights because it was a bit cold outside and I also added a black leather jacket when I left the house.
Playsuit: Newlook
Shoes: Primark

For my makeup I used an eye shadow that is very popular from Mac but that I always struggle to pair with clothes. 

Eyes: Mac- Sumptuous Olive, Charcoal Brown. Urban decay-Virgin Naked 1 palette. 
Maybelline- Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner in Black Gold.
Lips- Mac- Posh Tone


Thank you for reading this blog post <3

No comments:

Post a Comment