Monday 11 May 2015

OOTD & MOTD- Burnt Copper

In only a few of weeks I will be off on holiday for two weeks to Mexico, Cancun. It always feels nice to have some newer clothes to take with you on holiday so i have been picking up bits and pieces the last few weeks for the summer and also with my holiday in mind.
I ordered a pair of shorts from Newlook online and I tried them and loved them so I paired them with some tights for the slightly cooler weather we have been having at the moment and wore them out. They are a almost burnt copper colour and are very comfortable. 

As well as wearing new clothes I thought I would also experiment with a new makeup look and used a colour from my Mac Pro Palette that I have not used much. It also matches the colour of the shorts.

Eyes- Mac- Coppering- All over lid, blended out and taken underneath. Mac- Charcoal Brown- Outer corner, crease and taken underneath. Mac- Brun- to darken up the areas where Charcoal Brown was used. Urban Decay- Naked 1 Palette- Virgin.

Blush- Nars- Orgasm.  Bronzer/contour- Benefit- Hoola.

Lips- Rimmel- 1000 Kisses lip pencil- 011 Spice. Rimmel- Apocalips lip velvet- 206 Atomic Rose

I like the the colour but I would love to know your opinion! 

Thank you for reading this blog post <3






No comments:

Post a Comment